Monday, September 9, 2013

My new plan :)

I have been feeling horrible about how behind I am in blogging.  Almost every single day, something happens and I think, I should get this on the blog before I forgot!  Well...  in months, there is hardly anything on here and I have probably forgotten everything I had wanted to post.  I always wait until I get my pics on the computer, so I have them to go with the posts, but then get behind on that... it's a vicious cycle.  :)

So my new plan is to keep a sheet of paper in the kitchen with bullet points to write down blog worthy things during the week, and then do a post once a week.  I can't believe I have missed the whole summer!!

I am hoping to do a "summer recap", at least with a couple pictures.  But if not, here is what is going on RIGHT now, and hopefully I can keep up better from here. 

We are starting our first official homeschool year.  Kameron is going to be doing Kindergarten!  Brenner is actually going to do a lot of it right along with us, and then I'll modify the math and handwriting for him.  We are really excited to start and I have all my curriculum ready to go.  The curriculum I've chosen is set up to be really flexible, so I'm hoping it will doable with these 3 little guys! 

Micah is just amazing.  We love him.  :)  He is so happy, all the time.  He just started sitting up today, which I have been SO excited for.  He loves to be watching the boys and I, so it will be so nice when he can sit on the floor with them while we're playing.  He doesn't sleep great at night, but we're getting there.  He wakes up 2-4 times a night, but last night was just once, so we have hope.  :) 

Travis is actively looking for firefighter jobs, trying to get in shape for the tests and praying he finds one soon!  We can't wait for him to have a firefighter schedule, so that we will be able to homeschool together a lot of the days.  We have been working like crazy on paying off debt, working towards our goal of becoming debt free.  I've been selling things over the summer and we've been really motivated to get our medical bills and my student loans paid off!

At the end of last Spring, I did an AdvoCare 24 day challenge and LOVED it.  I got down to my pre-baby weight by the time Micah was 3 1/2 months old, which was huge for me.  I think Kameron was 6 months before I could even wear normal jeans!  :)  So over the summer, I've been being good with eating and have maintained that weight, but am anxious to get back on the program and keep working towards my goal.  So I'm going to start going to the gym in the evenings and get back to menu planning and eating on plan. 

SO...  now hopefully I will stick to getting a new blog post up here each week.  Maybe even a picture every now and then.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment